12 Days of Calendly, Day 11: Helpful Integrations

• 14 December 2023
  • 0 replies
12 Days of Calendly, Day 11: Helpful Integrations
Userlevel 7

🎼On the eleventh day of Calendly, my community gave to me: info on integrations I can use with ease!🎼

Welcome to the 12 Days of Calendly, a series of guideposts where we give you the gift of product knowledge and understanding! 

Here we are - the second to last installation in our holiday series being posted! Days nine and ten brought information regarding routing forms for individual users and teams. Today, I plan to sing one more carol for you at the top of my lungs before my wonderful peer, Sam, closes us out tomorrow. What tune am I jingling this time? Let’s dive in and learn - about integrations you can take advantage of as a Calendly user! 

🎉 The Basics

No matter who you are, you’ll want to be able to set up a calendar connection and video conferencing. That’s why these basic integrations are available to everyone, free and paid users alike! Click each link below to learn more about the integration and how to get started. 

More video conferencing Help Center articles

More calendar connection Help Center articles

💡 Tip: use a web conferencing integration like Zoom or MS Teams so that you can have meeting links automatically included in booking confirmations for your invitees, as well as in your own calendar events created with each Calendly booking. Once you’ve set up the integration, make the “location” of your event types “Zoom” or “MS Teams” for those links to be auto-generated! 

📰 Extra, Extra! 

Users on our free and paid plans have options for browser extensions and more. Check them out below! 

💡 Tip: share your Calendly link in Slack without navigating away from a conversation. With the Calendly Slack app you can share Calendly links in Slack channels or direct messages and see the details of your event with an enhanced link experience.

📈 More Advanced

Users on our paid plans (Standard, Teams and Enterprise) are able to set up even more integrations to best meet their use case needs. Click each link to learn more. 

More integrations

💡 ​​​Tip: use Calendly’s Paypal or Stripe integrations to require payment up front when invitees book with you on a Calendly booking page. 

📲 Special Mentions

Calendly also offers many native automation processes to make setting up your use case easier. Read about some of these, here. 

💡 Tip: use Workflows to automate followup emails, reminder SMS messages and more for your invitees - and yourself/your team! 

Check out our Integrations and Automations page for a full list of Help Center articles on all of our available integrations and more!

~That’s a wrap~ on the eleventh of ⭐12 Days of Calendly!⭐ We look forward to seeing you again tomorrow, where Sam will go into detail on the topic: Host Pools for Collective and Round Robin Events. Check back in for that - the final installation of this series! ❄

12 Days of Calendly Home 🏠

0 replies

Be the first to reply!