Skip to main content
Solved

Additional Zoom account

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m interested in connecting more than one Zoom account with my Calendly page. Is this possible?

If not and I switch accounts (my employer started an account just for me), what happens to the meetings on my calendar that are attached to the first Zoom account?

I need to switch to the new Zoom account, but am unsure how to safely do so.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @BeckyDavis - great question, and thanks for your post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to directly integrate more than one Zoom account with a single Calendly account. However, there are a couple of workarounds that might help your use case.

Firstly, I do want to reassure you that if you were to disconnect your current Zoom account and integrate a new one, meetings that were scheduled with the first Zoom account would not be impacted in any way! Those meetings have already had Zoom links generated for them and those links will remain unchanged; these Zoom links are listed both on your Calendar event and in the booking confirmations that your invitee and you both received (you can also view these links under “scheduled events” > “upcoming” > “details” for any given event that is booked currently) and they will remain accessible. New Zoom links will not be generated unless you cancel those existing meetings and rebook them. 

With that said - if you’d prefer to use your new Zoom account for all meetings going forward, you can just go ahead and set it up with the understanding that your currently booked meetings will remain as is!

Another option would be to, instead of changing the connected Zoom account, choose to use a “custom” location option for the event types you desire to use the new account on. In this case you can copy/paste your Zoom meeting link into the custom location field and invitees will be able to see that link upon booking. You can read about using your Zoom Personal Meeting ID in our Help Center, here. Either of these options will work!

I hope this helps!