Skip to main content
Question

Availability not correct

• 24 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I cancelled availability for a specific days, but my students were able to still book on ONE of the days. I had changed availability in both the event and my working hours for the specific dates. Some dates show no availability, but one day still showed students/clients that they had open booking times. I changed availability on all three dates the exact same way on the exact same date/time. 

I ended up going in as a student/client and booking the 8 open time slots, as I could not figure out why this happened. However,  I can’t do this every time I have a day off, teacher workday, faculty meeting, etc. I need to be able to cancel individual dates.  Please help! Thanks :-) 

Hi @Cheryl00883!

Sounds like you are very much in demand by your students, which is great - but not so great on days off!

I’d recommend giving our Troubleshooting Tool a try to figure out what’s happening here. This tool helps figure out availability and unavailability misalignments, so it should be just the thing you need. You can learn more about it here.

Let us know if you need more help. We’re here for it!

The video shows the exact opposite of my problem.

I have a student who booked an appointment for tomorrow, which should be impossible because I deleted my availability from that day before I ever shared the link to the calendar. The student should never have had that as an available time to choose. 

Hi @Cheryl00883,

Yep! The video at the top of that article goes through the opposite scenario, but the Troubleshooting Tool talked about in the video and the article can go through either scenario. The page I directed you to has directions on how to use the Troubleshooting Tool and you might find this page on What to do when you're available but should be busy helpful as well.