Skip to main content

Booking page design / layout

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

I would appreciate a new or adjustable design / layout for the initial booking page. When multiple event types are offered, the page looks confusing. I think a liste-like formation with smaller buttons would be more eye-catching and easier to handle than the actual ones.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @zap - thanks for the feedback, here! We love feedback. I will definitely loop it around to our product team to look it over.

Do you mind giving a more detailed description of what you’d hope to see if this were possible? While it’s not something I can make happen for you right now, I want to be able to appropriately take your feedback and relay it to the right people. =) 

That said, while you cannot alter the look of the booking page at this time, you do have a lot of control when embedding your booking page/s on a website. 

Check out this handy overview of our embed options! You can also take a look at this website for examples of each one.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for the response! I appreciate it.

I don't have a specific example, but maybe a more condensed design or layout so that you can see all the options at a glance and don't have to scroll down in case of multiple booking events.

Perhaps a bullet point type arrangement of the booking events would be clearer, rather than side by side.

Also, the description field seems too large. If you had the option to hide this, it would be good and could help with clarity.

Userlevel 7

Hey again @zap - thanks for the thorough feedback! I appreciate your thoughts and will make sure our product team reads what you have to say for future considerations! In the meantime, I do hope you have a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)!

Hi Kelsi, just wondering if this layout option could be resolved. I’m also struggling to keep the ‘side-by-side’ layout  rather ‘up-down’ layout on all my website pages. Thanks!

i was looking for same question and nice to see detailed answer appreciate it thanks