Skip to main content
Question

Calendars not syncing

• 29 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all. I have just set up Calendly and am having trouble syncing my google calendar and icloud calendar. I don’t see any entries from those calendars appear under ‘availability’ on Calendly. I believe I have done the setup correctly, and edited the calendars to make sure additional google and icloud calendars are reflected, however I see nothing show up on my calendly. Similarly when I go into the ‘Holidays’ tab in Calendly and switch everything on, nothing shows up in my availability calendar. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Hi @laurencelewis!

Good question. You wouldn’t exactly see any of the entries from your connected calendars show up in Calendly. Instead, Calendly reads your calendars and ensures that any events scheduled through Calendly don’t conflict with existing events. So for example, let’s say you’ve got your calendar marked as out of office next week for vacation. If someone wanted to book time with you through Calendly, next week would be unavailable!

Once someone does book something through Calendly though, the event will shows on both your connected calendar (the one set to have events sent to) and within your Scheduled Events page on Calendly.

Hope this helps a bit!