Skip to main content
Question

Calendy Integration with Microsoft Teams Virtual Meetings

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I know this is stupid, but when a client selects a Teams meeting option, Calendy sends out a teams link to me and the client.  When it’s meeting time, we both clink on the link from calendy, but we both wait for the admin to let us in-silly, since I’m the admin of the meeting.  Is there a system default to let Calendy know that I’m the admin of the meeting.  My work around is to have all clients abandon the Calendy teams meeting and I send them a fresh teams meeting link.

Thanks,

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Ray37317 - great question. Thank you for posting this topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

In this specific case, the issue is going to be due to settings within your MS Teams account and not within your Calendly account. I suggest double checking that you are logged into the same MS Teams account when clicking the links to join these meetings that you have integrated with Calendly. Keep in mind that if your “add to calendar” on your Calendar Connection page is an O365/Outlook.com Calendar, your MS Teams account might have automatically integrated and will be associated with that calendar’s email address. We often see people accidentally attempting to join as the admin from a different Microsoft login than the login they have connected to Calendly. Easy mistake! 

If that doesn’t help, I suggest reaching out to Microsoft Teams support here. Let us know if we can assist further! =)