Skip to main content
Question

Changing events

• 17 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I set up an event for 1:1 events like a house viewing. It’s set up for a 30-minute meeting. from 10 am - 4 pm.

However, I’ve had an overwhelming response and would like to be able for more people to attend.

I cannot change the event to a group event to open up the time slots again.

I cannot create a new event because the attendees are synced with my calendar.

How do I get around this I want to duplicate the event and allow for double the attendees. (Because I now have 1 extra staff to accommodate this).

Or if I changed the time slots to 15 minutes (could I do this and how would it affect the attendees already booked it?)

Hey there @Gavin -- thanks for your post!

I am so happy for you, that you have had such a response!

That said, in order to do what you want, here, you will have to either cancel the invitees that have already booked + rebook them on a new (group) event type, or you will have to set up a second event type under your additional user and allow for more bookings under them, separately.

First, the Group Event Type! You could create this and set the invitee limit per time slot to whatever you’d like. Then, cancel the invitees that booked your one-on-one event, take their details and manually book each of them into the time slot that works for them on your new group event.

Second, the additional user you added. You could either set up a Team Page and add them to that team, then set up an event type for them there and allow new bookings, or you could set up an Admin Managed Event for them and do the same.

I hope this helps!