Skip to main content
Question

Date override not working

• 12 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I keep myself on unavailable at all time because I use Calendly for teaching remote classes to my restaurant leadership. I override the unavailable times to allow them to sign up for classes. Each class is an event type and I have no issues on any events but one. It will let me override with the time I want but will not show on the calendar on Tuesdays. I can override for every other day. Any help appreciated

Hey there, @Mitch43108 - great question!

Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Now, onto your issue! Even if you choose to use a date override in your Availability Schedule, that time block cannot be shown as available if you have a conflict on your connected calendar (a “busy” event on whatever calendar you have being checked for conflicts). You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 Using this tool, you should be able to see why Tuesdays aren’t showing up for you - there’s a good chance it’s due to busy events on your connected calendar repeating each Tuesday that you need to delete or make “free.” 

I hope this helps!