Skip to main content

Feature Request: Hide Events in Overview

• 18 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Description

We would like the ability to hide events in the Calendly overview. These hidden events should only be accessible via their direct link and not visible in the general overview.

Use Case

For instance, we want to include the overview in our email signatures, but some events should not be visible as they are meant only for website integration or similar purposes.

Benefits

1. Improved Clarity: Provides a cleaner and more focused overview of relevant events.
  2. Enhanced Control: Allows us to manage which events are shown where, creating a tailored experience for different audiences.
  3. Increased Flexibility: Efficiently use different communication channels without displaying unnecessary information.

Implementation

A simple checkbox in the event settings to hide it from the general overview should suffice. These hidden events would then only be accessible via their specific event link.

This feature is likely quick to implement but offers significant utility.

Thank you for considering this feature request.

Hey @thisdave - thanks for your question!

This feature happily already exists! It’s called making your event type “secret” and it takes only a few seconds. When your event type is secret, it’s only accessible for booking to those that you share the link with directly. You can also then embed it on your website, include it in your email and all of the other things you mentioned. 

Here’s a quick video showing you how to accomplish this, that I made just for you! 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions. 

Oh nice, thank you!

It's a bit hidden, but I found it with the video, thanks for that :)

@thisdave you are so welcome! I’m glad I could help!