Skip to main content
Question

How do I ... have both seats of one account show all events on one combined page

• 7 August 2024
  • 1 reply

We have two seats/people but their events are specific to their own website/page, I need them to show up all on one combined page so people can see the available events from our organization. Is there a way to combine all events for both seats into one page?

Hi Marion80853! Thanks for your post!

If you are looking for a single calendar view for invitees to see all of your scheduled events across two accounts at once that is not an available feature. At this time there is no way to view all of your availability or for an invitee to see all scheduled events at-a-glance in Calendly. I’m sorry! Since the embedded calendar view is based on event type your invitees can only see your availability as it pertains to each event type. Generally the calendar/booking views are designed to show availability rather than a schedule of events. 

You could however set up a team page with a shared calendar. Then create individual events for each website/page. If that seems like a reasonable avenue you can read more about that here → Multi-person scheduling options for teams