Skip to main content

How to use links inside confirmation and reminder emails?

• 4 September 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, i’d like to share links inside meeting confirmation and reminder emails. The links contain URL parameters. I’ve done a test but the links seem to not work. What is the correct way to implement this?

Hi @Victor

Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry to hear your links aren’t working as expected. I’m making an assumption that you’re referring to adding UTM parameters to your links, but please let us know if you’re referring to something else. 

----------

Generally speaking, you can build UTM parameters into your links by following the steps in this Help Center article: How to track conversions

With UTM parameters, you can track the campaign, source, medium, content, or term of an event type. 

For example, if you’re running a winter campaign across different social media platforms, you can track how many meetings come from each platform for the campaign.

Here's an example of the UTM parameters for this scenario:

Calendly.com/YOURLINK?utm_campaign=winter&utm_source=facebook

Once a meeting is scheduled by an invitee who followed the unique link, Calendly will begin tracking the parameters. You can view them by filtering your Meetings page.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach back out if you have any additional questions or need more assistance!