Skip to main content

How can i unsubcribe calendly. I do not use calendly, so it must be stop!

Hey there @Peggy86208 - thanks for your topic! I am sorry to hear that you no longer wish to use Calendly. Would you like to tell me what makes you want to cancel/delete and move on? Perhaps I can assist with whatever is going on and make it a happy place for you to stay and a product you’d like to keep using!

If not - we understand and respect your wishes! Follow the steps below for cancellation/deletion. We’re sad to see you go! 

If you’d like to cancel upon your next renewal, you can do so at any time from within your account settings by following these steps.

1. From the left hand side of any Calendly page, select Admin center, then select Billing.
  2. Select Change plan, then Downgrade and select Calendly’s Free Plan

At the end of your billing cycle, we will downgrade your subscription to Calendly's free plan. You won't be billed anymore but you can keep scheduling.

For more information on how to cancel or delete your Calendly account, check out this guide

After you’ve cancelled your paid plan, to delete an account, navigate to your account settings page and locate the Delete Account button in the bottom right corner. After clicking this, you’ll be prompted with a final screen asking your reason for deletion. (Please see below)

?name=Delete+Account.gif

Note: This account deletion is final, cannot be reversed, and all data is deleted from our end.

If you would like more details on deleting your account or personal data in Calendly, check here.

If you represent a data subject with respect to this request, please provide the data subject with the information above so that he or she can delete the account. Alternatively, we are happy to work with you to carry out the data subject's request if we can verify both the data subject's identify and your authority to act on his or her behalf. Please provide us with (i) the data subject's email address associated with his or her Calendly account, and (ii) a written consent signed by the data subject or a copy of the data subject's power of attorney naming you as his or her legal representative. Once we receive both of these pieces of information, we will send an email to the email address associated with the data subject's Calendly account so that the data subject can confirm his or her identity.

I hope this helps!