Skip to main content

Meeting Polls calendar view?

• 3 November 2023
  • 3 replies

This is the first time I’ve used Calendly meeting poll. Creating a poll was easy enough but the interface for finding mutual dates isn’t helpful. The Top Times aren’t helpful at all (I’m looking for 3 consecutive dates) and there are other dates that are equally “Top”. Is there a calendar view/a way to set a calendar view so that I can visualize the 3 dates? I’m having to manually enter them into a Google Calendar to see what 3 dates will work and I only have two responses. I’m waiting for another 15, so this is a considerable amount of time to find dates.

Hey @kristinb! Jumping in from Calendly’s Design team here to try and get to the bottom of what you’re looking to do. I don’t believe we have the perfect fit for what you’ve brought up here, but I do have a trick I’ve used with my own polls before that might be helpful.

1. Log into your Calendly account and navigate to “Scheduled events”
  2. Once there, click into the “Pending” tab (this is where any active poll results will sit before you make a decision to book a time)
  3. Click onto the poll you’ve already sent out
  4. Click “Edit poll” to view the times that you offered as options and an overlay of those receiving votes so far
  5. IMPORTANT: Only use this view to visualize! Once you’re done peeking, click the “X” in the top-right to make sure you don’t make any edits to your live poll while folks are still voting

I’ve attached a screen recording of me acting out the steps above, in case that’s the easier way to follow along. I’d love to know if this ends up helping! 

PS: BIG thank you for this detailed feedback. Polls is one of our newer features, and this is exactly the kind of feedback we love to build into a better, future version.

@g.toon Okay, this is definitely helpful! Not the most intuitive to find but it works for my needs. Thanks for the tip!

@kristinb agreed on level of intuition there - passing this along back to the team as I type this out!