Skip to main content

Hello there

I run a dog training school and would like to offer my clients some appointments in city X, some in the countryside and some online. This means that I have entered different event types - one for each location, so to speak. 

This was not a problem in the old Calendly version. With the new version, the following problem has recently arisen: 
I enter e.g. Monday, 10:00 a.m. a slot in city X. On Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. a slot online and on Wednesday a slot in the countryside. This means that users should only see the respective slot in the respective event type. However, it always happens that all 3 slots are displayed in all 3 locations at the same time - which is not feasible for me. 

How can I plan so that I can display the slots individually for each event type as before? 

I am very desperate. Thank you very much for your help. 

Pati

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hey there @pati44 - thanks for the question!

What’s most likely happening here is that you are applying one single Availability Schedule to all three of your event types, rather than setting up availability individually for each event type. Click on that link about availability to learn how to set it up properly, and that should resolve the issue! 

You will want to do one of two things: 

1. Under the availability tab, set up three schedules - one for each event type - or, 
  2. Under each event type’s settings, set up custom available hours

I hope this helps!