Skip to main content
Question

schedule not reflecting availability

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a set availability for my schedule with the exception of some date-specific times but for some reason, my events don’t follow these times once I preview them. I’ve even checked them on a different device and it still looks the way that it looks on the previews. I only have one schedule with my work hours so I don’t understand why it’s not working correctly. I don’t have my Google calendar linked either because that was causing a whole other time conflict. So I shouldn’t have anything conflicting or changing my availability. 

latest times available for this day that show up when i’m editing it ^^
^^ the latest times it shows during the preview (should be up until 6 pm as shown in my previous image)

^^ earliest times for this event on this day
^^ earliest times during the actual scheduling (first image does not include any 7 am times) 

scheduling all begins at 10 am but all of my days scheduled start at 7 am and end at 2:30 when my availability says otherwise and doesn’t follow the date specific times. I don’t even have any date-specific hours for Wednesday and yet Wednesday is just one of the examples that isn’t cooperating with my schedule

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I have the same setup as you, no calendar linked. I setup my Weekly Hours, and then under ‘Availability’ block off what I want overridden, you are probably already doing that? 

I’m having the same issue. The timezones are all EST, and just shows a completely different set of times. I put my availabilities as 9-5, but when I send the link it shows 4 - 7pm...

Userlevel 6

Hi all. Sounds like you’re all have similar issues!

When you go to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules, can you double check that the schedule you modified is checked under the “Active On” drop down? This is usually the cause when we hear about these types of availability issues. Once we’ve figured out if this is a factor or not, we can keep on troubleshooting!