Skip to main content
Question

SquadCast + Calendly?

• 15 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Has anyone been able to get SquadCast to integrate with Calendly? Descript recently acquired SquadCast, but I cannot get it to work through Zapier like Zoom works with Calendly. Any guidance would be much appreciated! 

Hey there @Kerbisverse - great question!

You might benefit from this article: 

At this time Calendly does not have a native integration with SquadCast like we do with Zoom and Zapier. It does, however, appear that Zapier has built a third party integration that you can read more about here. If you run into issues with this integration I suggest reaching out to Zapier! They are the ones who built it and manage it, so they will be the experts there if you need help! I hope this helps!

I followed Zapier’s integration verbatim, and while it works for the designed purpose, that purpose does not equal the same outcome as the Calendly + Zoom integration that I’m looking for in a Calendly + SquadCast integration. 

I followed Zapier’s integration verbatim, and while it works for the designed purpose, that purpose does not equal the same outcome as the Calendly + Zoom integration that I’m looking for in a Calendly + SquadCast integration. 

I am so sorry to hear that! We (Calendly) built out a native Zoom integration (since this is the example you used), so that is something I’d be able to help with in detail! However, as we do not integrate with SquadCast I am unfortunately not able to offer insight regarding the functionality of the integration Zapier built and facilitates. I do wish I could help more, though - I truly hate not being able to! Please do consider reaching out to Zapier to offer feedback on the integration. I hope you have a good day! 

Would it make more sense for me to put Calendly integration folks in touch with the integration folks at Descript/SquadCast? I know I’m not the only Descript user looking to solve this problem. 

Would it make more sense for me to put Calendly integration folks in touch with the integration folks at Descript/SquadCast? I know I’m not the only Descript user looking to solve this problem. 

Hey, great question! Unfortunately that is not something we’ll be able to do right now. I am marking your feedback for our product team to keep in mind when looking to build new integrations, though! In the meantime, please reach out to Zapier to discuss their current integration, and/or SquadCast for any information they might have on integrations they might plan to build in the future. 

I really am sorry that I cannot help further, but at this time this is not an integration we have, nor can we offer support on Zapier’s or offer insight on what might come later. 

I hope this helps!

This is a must have feature. Can we upvote this request please. I need it too.

This is a must have feature. Can we upvote this request please. I need it too.

We appreciate your feedback! Please take note of what I went over with the OP. I will include your feedback for our product team, as well! In the meantime, you will want to reach out to Squadcast for information about the integrations they might offer, as well as Zapier for the integration they’ve already built and maintain. I hope this helps!

I am also a Calendly user who wants to integrate with Squadcast via Descript for my podcast. Just making sure to let you know this is a wanted feature and to upvote. 

Me too! This would be a big thing!

Noted all! Thanks for the continued feedback.