Skip to main content

Hey guys,

I connected my Calendly Account to Stripe and activated lot more payment methods in Stripe.
In my calendly booking options there is only shown the credit card option.

Does Calendly only allows credit card payment? Or how can I activate others like “PayPal” “bank transaction” etc.

Thanks for your help.
Heiko

Hey Heiko! Great questions!

I have a feeling you are looking at your Billing page, because that is the only page in your Calendly account where you should see anything about credit cards! 

You are attempting to charge a fee for booking with you, correct? We have integrations with both Stripe and PayPal. You can connect your Stripe or PayPal account to Calendly to collect payments when your invitees schedule with you. If you don't use these services, you could add a custom link to your confirmation page that leads to your preferred payment provider. You could also customize your invitee notification emails to include that link!

Once you’ve set up Stripe (your preferred payment collection method) on your integrations tab, you will need to then go into each individual event type that you want to collect payments for > scroll to the very bottom section > click “collect payments” > select “Stripe” > set your desired amount > click “save and close.” 

Payment collection section of an event type’s settings (prompting integration with Paypal or Stripe, first)

(In my example image I have not integrated with Stripe or Paypal in my testing account, so you see the prompt to complete an integration before moving forward - you should be able to click the bubble next to “Accept payments with Stripe” if you have already completed this integration)

I hope this helps! Let me know if you run into any snags! 

Hey again @Studio Sieben - I might have misunderstood your question, at first!

Are you asking whether or not when an invitee is on your booking page, and about to pay via Stripe, they can be allowed to enter a payment method other than a credit/debit card number? 

If so - I’m sorry I missed that, at first! Unfortunately this is not possible at this time, but please feel free to provide more information about your use case and I will gladly loop the feedback around to our product team! Looking forward to hearing back from you!