Skip to main content

HI! Can you please tell me how I can sync my Apple calendar? I had the option at one time and was successful, but since then, it has disappeared…?? Please help.. 

Hello, 

There IS a difference between iCal and Calendar in iCloud. That was step one (for me) to understand.

if you are using iCloud Calendar, then this article will probably give you the info you need.

Hi @Krisss,

We’ve also got an ongoing bug right now we’re working on that is preventing the iCloud link from showing. Darci provided a great article to start, but if that’s not helping let us know and we’ll see what’s going on.

Thank you so much, Darci and Jillian!

I have tried everything but cannot follow through completely since my calendar option doesn’t show up, like it did before! 

I would be able to connect it perfectly fine, if it was an option. 

In the meantime, I have connected a Google calendar but literally cannot stand it after using Apple calendar for years. 

What do you suggest I do?

Hi @Krisss,

Sounds like you’re being impacted by that bug I mentioned earlier! We’re actively working on a fix. I’ll update this as soon as I’ve got more info.

I REALLY appreciate your time, thank you! Looking forward to a resolution!

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème pas de proposition de calendrier Apple il n'y a que Microsoft donc où en êtes-vous des rectification de bug au 24 septembre 2024 merci beaucoup. Est-ce que ça va être possible d'enregistrer le calendrier Apple prochainement

I am having the same exact issues, there is no longer an option to connect to the Apple calendar on my phone, not to be confused with iCloud. 

I am having the same exact issues, there is no longer an option to connect to the Apple calendar on my phone, not to be confused with iCloud. 

Hi Carolyn! It is very frustrating, especially since more than half of mobile users are Apple owners! I’ve had to resort to downloading and using a Microsoft calendar and it is not fun transferring everything over! Grrr!

Bonjour, J’ai le même problème. Le calendrier Apple s’est désynchronisé et même en essayant de générer un nouveau mot de passe pour l’application Calendly dans les paramètre de iCloud,  cela ne fonctionne PLUS ! 

Par avance, merci pour votre aide.

Returning to this to give you an update. First we want to validate the frustration that comes with an unexpected change and recognize that while iCloud may no longer be available for new users, it was never our intention to remove the iCloud connection method from existing users.

We’ve been working internally and have found a workable resolution. You can now connect your iCloud calendar to Calendly using the following link:

www.calendly.com/app/personal/availability/connected_calendars/icloud/new

If you have any issues with the link, please clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try again. Should you still experience any difficulties, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can return here or reach out to support directly as they can diagnose your issue live via chat → Contact Customer Support

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! That worked!!