Skip to main content
Question

Syncing Location with Outlook Availability

• 19 June 2024
  • 1 reply

As a hybrid worker, I am really struggling currently with managing my in person and remote meetings. I have one primary link that is available to everyone, all the time, and it would be amazing if the location availability would sync with my outlook calendar availability. For instance, if I put down that I am “working remotely“ only remote meeting options such as zoom or phone call are available, and the in person options aren’t shown. Does anyone have a workaround for this? Right now, I have to be either fully available or fully unavailable, which is far from ideal.

Hey there @HybridWorker8867 -- thanks for your post, and great question!

Right now the best workaround for this would be to create separate event types for in-person and remote meetings, with different meeting locations + availability that lines up with your in-person/remote schedules. While you can absolutely set up multiple location options on a single one-on-one event type, that will make it so all options are available for invitees to choose from at all times. There is currently no workaround or setting that will automatically dictate the location of a booking based on your connected calendar.

I’m sorry! I do hope this helps.