Skip to main content
Question

Time Zone Problems

• 11 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m on HST and set my calendar to that.  But when I receive the confirmation email of when to meet with someone, it shows me on CST.  I need to read HST so I don’t get confused and miss appointments.  What needs to change?  (Using gmail with a forward to hotmail).

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Graced35076 -- great questions!

Firstly, check out this article: 

Here are a few key points

• the time zone settings on your connected calendar do not carry over to Calendly
  • within Calendly, you can set different time zones on each Availability Schedule as well as on each event type + your account
  • under your “scheduled events” tab, each booking will show a time top > left; that time zone will be based on your account settings
    • if your event type/schedule is in a different time zone than your account, that time will appear under the first time
  • when a booking is made and pushed to your “add to” calendar, the time it appears on your calendar will be based on your calendar/device settings
    • this means that your events can appear at a different time on your calendar than they do in Calendly under “scheduled events” 

Check out the guide above, keep these points in mind, and check out all of your settings!

I hope this helps!

Thank you.  Got it working :)

Userlevel 7

Thank you.  Got it working :)

Yay! So glad to hear this. =)