Skip to main content

12 Days of Calendly, Day 6: Creating a Collective Event in a Team Page

• 9 December 2023
  • 0 replies
12 Days of Calendly, Day 6: Creating a Collective Event in a Team Page

šŸŽ¼On the sixth day of Calendly, my community gave to me: Collective booking for you and me!šŸŽ¼ (and anyone else on your team with whom you would like to co-host meetingsā€¦ teehee šŸ¤­)

Welcome to the 12 Days of Calendly, a series of guideposts where we give you the gift of product knowledge and understanding!Ā 

Itā€™s day six and weā€™re halfway through our festive fortnight šŸŒ! Well, technically itā€™s a little bit less than a fortnight, but I couldnā€™t resist the alliteration. Kelsi brought the magic yesterday, with tips on how to master the art of sharing your landing page. If you missed it, click hereĀ to check it out!

Ā 

As Buddy the elf saysā€“ ā€œThe best way to spread Christmas bor any Holiday!] cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!ā€ ā€¦but how do I make sure my whole team is available and included in meetings when an invitee books?

What a great question! Iā€™m so glad you asked, because Iā€™d love to tell you!

Ā 

What is a Collective Event Type?

Calendlyā€™s Collective event typesĀ allow invitees to book meetings with more than one host, or co-hosted meetings. The live booking page will automatically check real-time availability of all assigned hosts and only offer your invitees times in which everyone is available.

When would I use a Collective event type?

• a sales call with an account executive and an SDR
  • a technical support call with a customer support rep and an engineer
  • interviews with a recruiter and a hiring manager
  • ā€¦ and more!

Ā 

ā“Did you know: Coming soon to a Teams or Enterprise plan near youā€¦ Host Pools for Collective and Round Robin Events toĀ allow round-robin scheduling with multiple groups of hosts. For more information, feel free to take a look here.Ā 

Ā 

Shared Event Types vs. Team Page Event Types

I talked about this on day four, but for those who missed it, hereā€™s a quick summary of the difference between a shared event type and an event type created in a team page.

0zVEeI9QrDdM0UWJ_ipsjYiUeAzic8ZBO2lQTT3aLB3h7qhAn87oiCliTbCRp94FXYZMcYAEfkwQwwlu58atyPbXbVvzWyuK2aX_a9lCxhysfYgBZ7xy447DaDvDp15e39nJXFFbNS4tne8TN_PzdQc

How to Create a Collective Event Type in a Team Page

The process to create a Collective event type in your team page is the same as creating any other event type, the only difference being that you will first want to navigate to your team page before clicking ā€œNew Event Typeā€.Ā 

Ā 

For a quick demo on how to create a Collective event type in your team page, feel free to take a look here.

Ā 

~Thatā€™s a wrap~ on the sixth of ā­12 Days of Calendly!ā­ We look forward to seeing you again tomorrow, where Kelsi will go into detail on the topic: Managing Events for Multiple Businesses. Check back in for that and more through December 15th! ā„

Ā 

Related Community Articles

Team Event Types vs. Shared Event Types

I am interested in setting up an event type with multiple hosts. Can I do this?

How do I set up my first event type?

Ā 

Ā 

12 Days of Calendly HomeĀ šŸ 

Be the first to reply!