Skip to main content
Solved

Adding a Second User to book meetings separately with their own Zoom.

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I see no way to add my new user and her Zoom, but I am still sifting through the Tips. Do I have to cancel this new user and create an entirely new account? If so, what’s the best way to toggle back and forth to check all events? Support team uses the individual user links to help schedule overlapping events.

Hey there @Ann60546 - thanks for your post! I just responded to your comment on another topic, as well (just telling you this so you know you’ll be seeing two responses from me in two places) - but I want to make sure to help you here. So let’s dig in! 

When you add a new user to Calendly, that sends out an invite to the user to join your Calendly organization. Once they’ve done this (which can be accomplished with either an existing Calendly account or by creating a new one on the user’s end - which is determined by the email address you sent the invite too - if the email address you sent the invite to is already associated with a Calendly account they will be prompted to join your organization with that account; if the email address you sent the invite to is not associated with a Calendly account they will be prompted to create a new account and then automatically join your organization) they will be able to set up their own account settings. 

This is where the Zoom integration comes in!

You can advise your new user to set up their Zoom integration following the steps in this article

You can also check out this community article about setting up Zoom as an owner/admin. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues and I’ll be more than happy to help!

p.s. check out our Company Admin Guide as well as our New User Guide (and send the New User Guide to your own users, too!) for tons of great tips + tricks that will help as you learn the Calendly ropes! 

@Ann60546 - oops! I forgot to address your question about viewing all events, and wanted to leave a second comment so it notifies you rather than editing the first, in case you’ve already read it - so you don’t miss any helpful info! My apologizes, there. 

As the Calendly owner/admin (this applies to all admins you might assign), you can easily view all users, teams, users’ individual events and team events and so on by clicking the “My Calendly” dropdown > top left of your landing page. This will allow you to select an individual user and view their events, an individual team to view that team’s events and so on. 

Check out this short Loom video to see it in action: 

Let us know if you need anything else - we’ll be here! 🤗

Thank you! 

Thank you! 

You are so truly welcome! 🤗 I hope it all works out and you find it easy to set up with that info. Let us know if you get stuck again!