Masterclass - The Art of Cold to Closed

If you haven’t registered for our 3-part Webinar Series “The Art of Cold to Closed” with Morgan J. Ingram, there’s still time! Register at the link below to catch the final entry in the series tomorrow at 1 PM EST. 

In our final session with Morgan, he’ll explore strategies to move deals forward faster. Learn how to leverage AI and automation to speed up your sales process, identify which deals you should continue working, and keep the relationship thriving between meetings.

https://calendly.com/masterclass-cold-to-closed 

3 replies

Clint, enjoyed session 3 with Morgan. He moved at a quick pace and I missed a few of his key points. Please send the link or recordings or ….. for sessions 1,2 & 3.

Thank you.

Wade Washington  

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Wade67822 -- so glad that you enjoyed the session with Morgan! 🙂 I totally understand missing key points during a presentation due to the pace of the speaker. That happens to me all the time! 

I wanted to pop in and let you know that your comment is not being ignored. I am looking into this for you to see if it’s something we can provide! 💡 I reached out to Clint to let him know you commented. It is after-hours for most Cal Pals since it is 5pm EST; if you don’t hear from us tonight, you will hear from us tomorrow, right here! 

Have a great evening! 🤗

Hey @Wade67822 -- Glad to hear you enjoyed the session! You will be receiving a link to the session recording within the next day or so. That link will take you to a landing page where you will be able to stream all 3 sessions from the Masterclass series.

Cheers,

Clint