Question

how do I view someone’s calendar to schedule an appointment please?

• 27 January 2024
  • 1 reply

how do I schedule an appointment with someone?  I have the following link (http//calendly.com/d/5cy-3cy-59g) to access their calendar and have set up my own account. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Ellen12721 - great question!

Firstly, I want to make it clear that you do not need a Calendly account to book on someone else’s Calendly link! You will never need to sign into Calendly to do this, and when you do book with a Calendly user that appointment will not show up in your Calendly account. Your Calendly account would be for allowing others to book with you, instead.

Secondly, the link that you shared is not a valid Calendly booking link. You will need whomever it is that you want to book with to share their valid booking link with you in order to go ahead and book with them, as we are unable to do this for you (we cannot locate or share booking links of our users with anyone, by request or otherwise). Please reach out to the person you’d like to schedule with to ask for their link so you can book time with them!

I hope this helps!

Edit: I also noticed you accidentally double-posted this topic! I went ahead and deleted the second post you made. I hope that this info is helpful! =)