Question

One-off Meeting

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Can I create my own template for One-Off Meetings?

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Pradeep25417 - thanks for posting your topic, here! =) While I’ve got ya - make sure to check out our New User Guide. It’s a super helpful resource while you figure out the ropes!
As far as your question goes - nope, that’s not a feature we have available right now - though it’s a great idea and I’d love to see it eventually, too! 

As it stands, our One-Off Meeting feature is a “what you see is what you get” sorta deal. What exactly is a one-off meeting? Welllll…

One-off Meetings offer a quick and flexible way to host a one-time meeting that doesn't match your regular event type configurations. When you set up a One-off Meeting, you can use key event type settings like location, hosts, timing, and more.  

This type of meeting is useful when you need to:

• quickly schedule a non-standard meeting with one or more hosts
  • offer your invitee times that fall outside of your regular availability
  • give a meeting higher priority over your existing meetings. 

Note

A one-off meeting's date range cannot exceed 3 months.

While you can’t create your own template, as desired, you can customize your one-off meeting(s). Click here to be brought straight to the part of the Help Center article that goes over doing so! 

I know this isn’t exactly what you were hoping to hear - but I do think this info will be useful. Let us know if you get stuck when you’re setting things up and we’ll be here for you!