Skip to main content

Hello, 
I am working on a project that involves retrieving event information similar to what is displayed in the attached image (e.g., the date and time of the event, email of the invitee, questions, and the Google Meet link). I would like to know which API I should use to retrieve this data for all events on my account so I can test it with Postman. Could you also provide the necessary parameters for making the API calls?

Could you please provide guidance or documentation on the appropriate API for accessing these details with Postman?

Hi,

You can fetch your scheduled events via the List Events endpoint. To fetch events for your user you can fetch your User URI from Get Current User and then provide that URI in the user parameter for List Events. Note that if you have a lot of events returned there might be multiple pages of results and you will need to make subsequent requests with the correct pagination parameters to get the later pages.

On the pages for both of these endpoints you can fill in your parameter values and the page will generate the resulting curl request. You can grab the parameter and header values from that curl command and plug them into Postman.

Cheers,
Matt