Question

Calendly widget not displaying on mobile website (Wordpress)

• 9 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi all,

Very new here and could really use some help. We’re building a new Wordpress website (using elementor) and till recently the Calendly widget was showing up just fine everywhere. But since a couple of days it’s not showing up on the mobile site while displaying normally on laptop. My developer says it could be a bug? I’ve raised a support ticket but not yet heard back and since we’re hoping to launch the site asap, this is the only thing pending.

Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Subi Jo!

I don’t know of any current bugs that would be preventing the widget from showing, but something clearly is. 2 things to look into:

• Are you using any sort of cookie or consent manager? We’ve run into some issues with that before and it’s super common on Wordpress. If so, you’ll need to exclude Calendly from the settings.
  • Try using the developer tools and then diving into console tab (for Chrome, right click > Inspect > Console) and see what’s preventing the widget from loading. I usually find this helps me narrow down if there’s a conflict between add-ons, cookies, etc.

Let us know what you find out and we’ll help you figure this out.

Thanks for the tips, Jillian! Now weirdly the widget from the desktop site has disappeared as well (we didn’t change anything), so we’re trying to figure out what’s going on! Hopefully the developer is able to figure it out soon, if not, I’ll be back seeking help from the community soon enough.

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the tips, Jillian! Now weirdly the widget from the desktop site has disappeared as well (we didn’t change anything), so we’re trying to figure out what’s going on! Hopefully the developer is able to figure it out soon, if not, I’ll be back seeking help from the community soon enough.

Hey there - jumping in for Jillian! I have moved your topic over to our “Developer Q&A” forum. If you do end up needing more assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know - and both we and our developer support team members will make sure to jump in and help! 

Same problem here. The Calendly widget is no longer showing in Elementor.

Userlevel 7

Same problem here. The Calendly widget is no longer showing in Elementor.

Can you give us a bit more detail regarding what’s gone wrong, so we can assist? =) Screenshots can be very helpful in situations like this - as well as the code you are working with and so on! =) 

In the meantime, below are some Elementor specific resources from our Help Center that go over how to embed using Elementor/Wordpress! 

This should take you straight to the “How to embed Calendly using Wordpress Elementor” portion of the “How to embed Calendly in Wordpress” article.

See if that helps, first! 

It started working for me when I switched from the Custom HTML widget to the Shortcode widget