Solved

edit availability via API

• 15 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a possibility to edit the availability of an event via the API?

For example, I am integrating Calendly with our online platform, where a user is responsible for editing the times of the day that will be available for scheduling.

For example, this screen integrated into my application:

icon

Best answer by Austin 15 May 2024, 19:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @Digigov thanks for sharing this question! Firstly I like the idea of incorporating this into your internal application. In general, we only have a dozen or so POST endpoints and as of now none of them allow for modifications of availability. For convenience our POST requests, their endpoints, and reference pages can be found here

You could pull data from the List Users Availability Schedules endpoint, display the collection of available days of the week, and date overrides, with your own UX/UI and then proceed to include an edit button linking them to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules that could open a page in-app for customization before returning to the app by including a navigation button to return. 

Hey @Digigov thanks for sharing this question! Firstly I like the idea of incorporating this into your internal application. In general, we only have a dozen or so POST endpoints and as of now none of them allow for modifications of availability. For convenience our POST requests, their endpoints, and reference pages can be found here

You could pull data from the List Users Availability Schedules endpoint, display the collection of available days of the week, and date overrides, with your own UX/UI and then proceed to include an edit button linking them to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules that could open a page in-app for customization before returning to the app by including a navigation button to return. 

I understand, I'll try to make this adaptation.
My fear is that the user will end up thinking about other things when I direct them to the Calendly availability screen.