Skip to main content
Question

hide_event_type_details only hides on first step. Expected behavior?

• 14 August 2024
  • 2 replies

The behavior of `hide_event_type_details` seems a bit odd to me, is this expected behavior?If I set `hideEventTypeDetails: true`, the event title, and event duration are hidden on step 1 and step 2, but not on step 3. It does seem valuable to show the user what they selected in step 3, but my main goal is to hide the event title (“Enrollment Call” below).It would be nice if there was a `hideEventName` that works on all steps, and a consistency in behavior in how `hideEventTypeDetails` works on all steps.

Step 1 (event name and details *hidden*)

Step 2  (event name and details *hidden*)
Step 3  (event name and details *shown*)
My Code:```<InlineWidget  url="https://calendly.com/d/some-id/some-event-name"  pageSettings={{    hideEventTypeDetails: true,  }}/>

```

To give some context into why I’m using hide_eventTypeDetails: true

(apologies for the formatting. i tried to edit it a few times, but changes wouldn’t stick)

It looks like the hide Event Type Details option only hides the event details in the first two steps but not in the third. This behavior might be intended to show users their selections in the final step. Unfortunately, a hideEventName option doesn’t apply to all steps consistently.

If you want to hide the event title throughout all steps, you might need to consider other customization options or contact support for a feature request.