Question

How to add DKIM and SPF records?

• 26 January 2024
  • 6 replies

For those of us that have Calendly sending workflow emails that appear to come from our own domain (rather than a no reply Calendly address), how are you all navigating adding DKIM and SPF into your DNS records? Calendly has handled DMARC for themselves, but I believe we still need to give permission for Calendly to carry an email with our address. 

I’m not sure how to create a DKIM record for Calendly. And I’m curious what the “include: (Calendly code) ~all” is for Calendly for the SPF record? (I thought it would be include: calendly.com ….but when I asked Convert Kit for theirs, theirs is include: sendgrid.net, so it doesn’t seem to be as straightforward as using the obvious domain.)

Thanks in advance! And good luck to everyone working through these changes for Feb 1st!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

I’m trying to figure out the same thing! Did you find out any info? 

I’m trying to figure out the same thing! Did you find out any info? 

I couldn’t sort this out with Calendly, so what I’ve done is set the emails to come from Calendly’s email address, rather than my own. Calendly hasn’t been able to let me know how to include them in my permissions to send email on my behalf with my email, so I guess in the meantime, I have to forfeit that feature. 

hmmm. I have kept my email...but maybe I will try that just in case! Thanks so much for responding! If I find anything out...I will let you know. ;)

Also looking for SPF and/or DKIM records for emails sent from Calendly.

me too

This should be something that there is proper documentation or integrations with. Please Advise.