Question

IMAP

• 27 November 2023
  • 3 replies

my email is IMAP and  does not work. ANy way to work around it?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @Pluspunt - thanks for your question! Do you mind providing some more context so that we can get you an answer? 

What exactly are you attempting to accomplish? What do you mean when you say your email “does not work”? This info would be very helpful!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Dear Kelsi,

I really do not know much about IT but for Calendly it sais: Exchange IMAP/POP connections are currently unsupported.

My email seems to be setup as IMAP, Does this mean I cannot use calendly?

Fiona

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Pluspunt - thanks for your response!

From our own help center article

Version & Server Information:

• Calendly supports Exchange versions 2013, 2016, and 2019.
  • Your Exchange account must utilize an EWS connection. ActiveSync connections are not currently supported.
  • If you are using Exchange via Amazon WorkMail, this endpoint acts on a version of Exchange that is not supported at this time. 
  • Exchange IMAP/POP connections are currently unsupported. 
  • If your Exchange calendar connection has a 2FA/MFA set up enabled, you will need to utilize our Microsoft Outlook Plug-In (for Windows users) instead.

At this time your connection is unsupported and you will not be able to connect with Exchange. Please consider using another email address/calendar, such as Outlook.com/O365 or Google, which are more user friendly and have very smooth and secure connections.

I hope this helps!