Skip to main content
Question

Pending Scheduled Events and Creating Meeting Polls via API

• 2 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I'm currently working on integrating Calendly more deeply into our scheduling workflow and have several questions regarding the API's capabilities, specifically around scheduled events and meeting polls.

1. Querying Pending Events: Is there a way to specifically query for scheduled events that are in a 'pending' state, such as meeting polls? This functionality would be incredibly useful for managing large numbers of appointment requests.

2. Creating Meeting Polls via API: While the API documentation provides details on creating One-Off Event Types, I am curious if there is a similar capability for creating meeting polls. I noticed that the event type class includes a pooling_type attribute. Could this be utilized to create meeting polls, and if so, could you provide some guidance or point me to the relevant documentation?

I appreciate any help or direction you can provide. Thank you for supporting the community with your insights!

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @tanner I wish I had a more exciting response to share with you, however both of these items are currently features we’ve gotten feedback on but aren’t currently available. I can certainly see how these would be beneficial but our API doesn’t currently provide responses that include pending events (which include meeting polls). 

The pooling_type attribute represents how the hosts are assigned in an event type. The value indicates if the event type is "round robin" (alternates between hosts) or "collective" (invitees pick a time when all participants are available) or “multi-pool” (considers availability delineated by pools of participants) or "null" (the event type doesn’t consider the availability of a group participants)

Allowed values:

• round_robin
  • collective
  • multi_pool
  • null

Hello,

Regarding your questions:

Querying Pending Events: Currently, Calendly's API does not support querying for scheduled events specifically in a 'pending' state, such as meeting polls.

Creating Meeting Polls via API: The API does not offer functionality to create meeting polls directly. The polling_type attribute in event types is not designed for this purpose.

For more detailed information, you might need to refer to the official API documentation or contact Calendly support.

Thank you!

Hello,

Regarding your questions:

Querying Pending Events: Currently, Calendly's API does not support querying for scheduled events specifically in a 'pending' state, such as meeting polls.

Creating Meeting Polls via API: The API does not offer functionality to create meeting polls directly. The polling_type attribute in event types is not designed for this purpose.

For more detailed information, you might need to refer to the official API documentation or contact Calendly support. For More information about the Bus Simulator Ultimate Mod APK click on this link.

Thank you!