Skip to main content
Question

Webhook not working

• 12 August 2024
  • 1 reply

I have an integration with an app I’m developing for scheduling meetings. My app checks the Calendly API and verifies the calendly subscription still exists everytime when it starts. 

I’m running NGROK to forward requests locally currently with the subscription and I can no longer see requests from Calendly. I confirmed the subscription is still there. I just tested another webhook for an esignature API I also have setup and it’s working and forwarding. The calendly one is broken and doesn’t forward (invitee.created in this case).

It was working before, I have no network issues so I assume this is a Calendly problem. I can see the token shows last access date so auth/connect is fine. I am just not receiving payloads anymore. I last saw this working a few days ago. 

Turns out the webhook was disabled because of Calendly sending payloads which weren’t responded to. I modified my app to recreate the webhook everytime. I thought most API providers only try to send a payload 2 or 3 times and then stop per request but calendly will disable it based on some threshold and you won’t know about it unless you check.