If you’re getting started with the Calendly API or advanced embed, the Developer Portal is the best place to start!
- Getting started - an overview of our APIs and the different ways you can authenticate.
- Create a developer account - instructions on making an account to create and manage OAuth credentials.
- API Reference - our up-to-date API reference, including a full list of available endpoints.
- API use cases and API recipes - some ideas and tutorials related to common API uses.
- Release notes - stay up to date with new releases and use our RSS or Atom subscription options.
We also have some embed Help Center articles that are helpful to developers.
- Advanced embed - an outline of our advanced embed code, including a function to manually initialize an inline embed.
- Source tracking with your Calendly embed and UTM parameters - a great reference for passing UTM parameters to an embed.