Skip to main content

If you wish you'd known anything when getting started with Calendly, what would it have been?

• 27 August 2023
  • 0 replies

When I used Calendly for the very first time, it was from the invitee’s perspective. I was applying to jobs and found many hiring managers to be using Calendly to schedule interviews. It sure did make booking easy, breezy, beautiful - but I was left confused and without anywhere to turn for help, a few times, too.

Once, I got an email telling me when my interview was and that it was to take place via Zoom, but there was no Zoom link included in the email. I wasn’t sure what to do - was I supposed to reach out to the interviewer or to Calendly support? Now, I’m aware that Calendly support cannot assist an invitee with a missing Zoom link and that I needed to reach out directly to the person I was meeting with. I wish I’d known that clearly and without a doubt, back then!

What is one thing that you wish you’d known in your early days as a Calendly user or an invitee booking via Calendly? Discuss in the comments, and perhaps we can all learn something! 🤗

Be the first to reply!