Using Calendly to schedule webinars

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey Calendly Community! What are your best practices for scheduling webinars with Calendly? I’d love to hear any pro tips and lessons learned 😄

(In case you haven’t tried it yet, you can set up a Group event type to allow multiple invitees to sign up for a single event + integrate with Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, GoTo Meeting, and Webex!) 

2 replies

I’m trying this feature for the first time, but I’m struggling to assign my webinar a specific date and time so that attendees only see one option. It is a one-time event but I will have multiple attendees so the one-off meeting option doesn’t work for this, unless I missed a critical step somewhere.

Userlevel 7

I’m trying this feature for the first time, but I’m struggling to assign my webinar a specific date and time so that attendees only see one option. It is a one-time event but I will have multiple attendees so the one-off meeting option doesn’t work for this, unless I missed a critical step somewhere.

Hey there - I’m glad you posted this! I can totally see where this might get confusing. 

Here are the steps you’ll want to follow: ​​​​​​

1. Create a Group Event Type
  2. Within the scheduling settings of that Group ET, use “date specific hours”
  3. Using date specific hours, set a date and time you want your webinar to take place
  4. Set the location for this Group ET to whatever you’d prefer (Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams etc.)
  5. Share Your Calendly Link for the Group ET so invitees can book

Here’s a short Loom I created for you going over those same steps. Enjoy - and good luck! If you run into more issues, just let us know. We’ll be here! =)