Skip to main content

Hi, I am just starting to explore, but cannot see if 45 min slots are at all possible? Furthermore I can not see how to block my lunch hours or days at which I am not in the office?

Hey there @Patrick50456 - great questions! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

You can make all of this happen by using Availability Schedules - making sure to only set your available hours for when you want to be able to be booked via Calendly! 

45 minute time slots are absolutely possible. Just set up your available hours and then make the “start time increments” within your event type settings “45 minutes” so that those time blocks are what you need them to be. 

When it comes to blocking off your lunch/days you aren’t in office - Calendly will read “busy” events from your connected calendar as conflicts and will not allow bookings over those times. So, if you are blocking off “OOO” days and lunches on your “check for conflicts” calendar you’ll be all set. You can also use your availability settings within Calendly to block time off with “date specific hours” - set the date and go from there. I have gone over exactly how to do all of this in the video below! I hope this helps!