Skip to main content
Question

6 meeting series

• 17 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I am a coach and typically work with clients in 6 session blocks.  

It would be super neat, if a client could pay once and then book session by session until the number of sessions they’ve paid for is spent.

Or if a client can book and pay for multiple sessions at a time.

Is this possible or perhaps a feature coming soon?

Hey there @Samantha1973 - great questions! 

Calendly has integrations with PayPal and Stripe that you can apply to an event. While there isn’t currently a way to book multiple events at once and pay for them as a series, there is a work around I like to suggest!

First you’ll want to set up one event to cover the price of, let’s say, 6 classes for $210. You can then clone that event, remove the payment option, and set it to a secret event. This will hide the event from your main booking page, so users can’t book you for free!

Then you can include the link in the confirmation page of the 6 classes event, so when they book that one, they receive the link to book their other 5 with you without paying again. You can also use our redirect feature to send invitees directly to the “secret” event type to book their next session after booking and paying on the initial event type. 

Likewise, you can set up recurring events in your connected calendar. For example, you could set up a Calendly event type that requires payment for an entire 6 session series, and once an invitee books their first session and pays, you can then set up their session to repeat five times in your connected calendar. These bookings will be read as “busy” by Calendly if your calendar is being checked for conflicts. While they will not appear as bookings in Calendly, you won’t be able to be double booked at those times, either.
That being said, I’ve gone ahead and looped in our product team so we can look at possibly adding this feature in the future! 

Hope this information was helpful! If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out, otherwise have a wonderful day!

Thank you @KelsiEllie 🌟

You are so very welcome, @Samantha1973! I hope this helps you get back to easy scheduling! 🤗