Skip to main content

I have a client thats using calendly, they are having issues with formatting the embedded code. I need to get in and fix the settings, they have sent me an invite, but it asks me to login to my account or create a new one, logging into my account simply gives me my details. How do i access there account via this invite.

Hey there @Dunjoko -- great question!

You will not want to accept the invitation that they sent you unless you plan to be a user within their Calendly organization. This would mean you would fall under their billing plan, and that they would have owner/admin privileges over your account. If this is not your intention, do not accept the invite. If you have already accepted the invite, they are going to have to remove you from their organization. This invite and becoming a user within their organization will not give you the access that you were looking for.

The only way to achieve what you are looking to do is to log into their account with their credentials. This means they will need to provide you their username and password. 

I hope this helps!

Thanks, and yes figured all that out. Ive added css to the backend to help fix the issues. Calendly is awesome, but would be great to offer more control over styling for those customers that have no coding ability.

Thanks for your feedback @Dunjoko -- we really do appreciate it. I’m glad you got this sorted out!