Skip to main content
Question

Account holder Vs Company User

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I have a small company with 4 staff that need calendly.
We have all been set up with different accounts unfortunately.
I understand I can invite each of them onto my account as users, but do I get a refund when I cancel/deactivate their individual calendly accounts?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hello @Jacqui85354 - thanks for your post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform. You’ll also want to read our Company Admin Guide

Firstly - you will not need to cancel/deactivate their individual Calendly accounts. They can join your Calendly organization/team with their existing accounts! This way they will not lose everything they’ve already created. Likewise, if you do cancel these accounts no refund will be issued. Instead, the accounts would remain active on the plans paid for until the last day of the billing cycle, then automatically downgrade to our free plan. 

To add users that are already on paid plans to your account, please go to your Admin Management page and add a user by entering their current Calendly email. They will be added to your organization and all their personal settings, personal event types, and previously booked events will stay intact. 

In terms of billing, they'll be placed on the same billing plan as you, and the account owner (you, in this case) will absorb the costs of their account, since the account owner manages all billing. If the paid user was on a yearly plan, they will be issued a prorated refund from our Billing team (if you were the one that paid for these plans that will go to you). I cannot tell you exactly how much that will amount to. 

I hope this helps!