Skip to main content

The fact that we are not able to set the minimum notice based on working days is a serious limitation of the tool. As an account management function, we use Calendly to schedule in-depth meetings with our large pool of clients that take several days to prepare. While we want to ensure that we can adequately prepare for these exchanges, we also want to maintain our fast-paced and dynamic image by not limiting the booking window to several weeks in advance.

The current options make this quite difficult: if I set the minimum notice to 4 days, I risk being booked for Monday or Tuesday at the end of the week, with very little time to prepare. The only workaround I have found is to always add 2 days notice to allow for a weekend in between dates. This is not ideal as those booking a meeting in the first half of the week are automatically disadvantaged and should be able to choose earlier slots instead.

So I would like to be able to set a minimum notice based on working days and ideally taking into account public holidays (based on the country/countries I select).

Hi @Kristof65146,

I totally agree! Having the option to select working days from the minimum notice dropdown would be a very smart addition. I don’t have any workarounds to suggest at the moment unfortunately, but will be sure to add this to the product feedback round up for February.