Skip to main content
Question

Adding a captcha to my booking page

• 28 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi I have had a few fake bookings recently as my calendar is on my website. I know there is guidance to only share the calendly link with known contacts, but is there a way to prevent bots and fake accounts from booking a meeting? Can I use a Captcha perhaps?

Hi Steve41570, 

I’m so sorry you’ve been experiencing some fake/spam bookings. What a headache that must be. While Calendly has some built-in security features we don’t currently have a Captcha integration. We are currently developing some more security measures to decrease spam bookings. I’ve marked this comment in our system and will be sure our product team sees it.  In the meantime, if you are experiencing spam please report all abuse and unwanted bookings. More on that here → How to report unwanted or fraudulent bookings

The Report Abuse form

From our help center, you can access our Report Abuse page, which allows you to send all the appropriate information to Calendly.

• Use the Report Abuse button to open our reporting form, follow the prompts, and report as much information as possible.
  • Forward abusive emails to trust@calendly.com.

Our team will then review your report and take appropriate action. If we need more information, someone may reach out to you.