Skip to main content
Question

Adding a New Advisor to Round Robin

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to add a new advisor to a round robin scheduling link but not all of my advisors show up as an option? Why are only a handful showing up as an option to select for round robin? They aren't all populating as an option to add on an existing link. But If I start a new one they all show?

Hey there, @sma - great question, and thanks for your topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! Check out our Company Admin Guide as well - it’ll prove helpful for team related questions and issues.

The most likely issue here is that you are attempting to add hosts to your existing Round Robin Event Type that are not on the team the event has been created under. Users must be members of the team the event “lives” under in order to be added as hosts. Go ahead and click the “gear” icon to edit your team page > click to edit > add those users to the team > try editing your Round Robin ET again - they should appear!

If this does not resolve the issue, there might be something else amiss! Share any screenshots that might help me help you and I’ll be here! =)