Skip to main content

allows clients to book multiple appointments in one go. The system should automatically schedule additional pre-configured appointments, marking these slots as unavailable to others.

Is it possible to configure in Calendly and how ?:)

Hey there @voicely - thanks for your topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to allow an invitee to book multiple appointments at a time. However, many users encourage invitees to book their next meeting after confirming an eventStandard, Teams, and Enterprise users can also take advantage of our invitee redirect feature! Rather than seeing the Calendly confirmation page after booking, invitees will be automatically forwarded to the website of your choosing. Check out this help center article to get you started.

The other workaround I have would be for once the invitee books the event within Calendly, either you or the invitee can edit the event on your calendar and set it up to repeat as needed. While this won't create an event within Calendly, Calendly will be able to check it for conflicts, so you will not be booked at that time.

To your last point - any time an invitee books with you via Calendly, that time slot becomes automatically unavailable to other invitees for booking unless you’ve specifically set up a Group Event Type (one host > many invitees) allowing for multiple invitees (the number of which you set) in each time slot!

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Thank you very much.

We need it to be automatic.
So the manual editing wont be a solution at this point.
And there is no  way to create some third party automation or customization to take 3 dates at once huh?

Thank you very much.

We need it to be automatic.
So the manual editing wont be a solution at this point.
And there is no  way to create some third party automation or customization to take 3 dates at once huh?

Nope - I’m so sorry! There is no automated way to make this happen just yet. I wish I had better news for you - trust me! This is a pretty popular feature request and we are paying close attention to that. We (the community team) will be sure to elevate your voice in our monthly feedback report for the product team, for sure! While I can’t make promises about if or when this might be a feature that is implemented in the future, I can promise that the product team is always looking at user feedback when deciding how to improve Calendly as a whole. I am sorry for the inconvenience, though! I hope that you have a great week.