Skip to main content
Question

Always show first available slot

• 29 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I have hard time understading why is the view below showed when calendly is opened. Why is it not just showing next month when available slots are? Can I modify it somewhere to automatically present always first slot? 

Hey @YuMuuv - great question!

So,  your booking page will default to the first month that would have availability based on the availability settings you’ve set up. Example: if you are generally available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, but because December is almost over (clearing out most dates) and you also have “busy” blocks marking you as unavailable for the remainder of the month, it will appear as in the screenshot you shared. 

However, if you had set it up so that you were never available in December but had a first available date of, say March 4 2024, March would be the first month to appear when visiting your public booking page. 

In the below screenshot, I used “date specific hours” to make myself available on March 4 2024 - and deleted all weekly hours. This resulted in my live booking page automatically displaying March 2024.

I hope this helps!