Skip to main content
Question

Appointment setter requirements

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello.  I a solo entrepenuer that doesn’t have any employees. I’m just a beginner and am learning. I am considering paying a person to call prospects and set appointments for me.

Do I need to add him as a team member or do you think it would work fine if he just send my invitation through his email?

Also, if you have any other tips or thoughts regarding appointment setting, I would welcome all comments!

Thank you.

Roger

Hey there, @Roger71677 - great questions! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You might also benefit from our Company Admin Guide.

Let me address a few things: 

1. You might benefit both from adding your new hire as a team member or allowing them access to your account to work on your behalf 
  2. If you add your new hire as a team member and make them admin, they will also be able to book their own meetings, manage your meetings for you and more
  3. If you want to simply allow your new hire to book on your behalf you will need to give them your username (login email) and password so that they can work on your behalf - many users do this - keep in mind this means they will have access to your billing info, all of your settings, and could even delete things on your behalf (including your entire account) if desired

I am going to provide helpful info on adding new users so you can learn more and go from there: 

To add already paid users to your account, please go to your Admin Management page and add a user by entering their current Calendly email. They will be added to your organization and all their personal settings, personal event types, and previously booked events will stay intact. 
In terms of billing, they'll be placed on the same billing plan as you, and the account owner will absorb the costs of their account, since the account owner manages all billing. If the paid user was on a yearly plan, they will be issued a prorated refund from our Billing team.

Help center article: 

Adding and Removing Additional Users

Plans to consider: 

Standard
Our Standard plan is:

• $10/user/month (billed annually)
  • $12/user/month (billed monthly)

For small teams or individuals with more sophisticated scheduling needs
Standard features include all Free features, plus

• Group and collective event types
  • Multiple calendars for availability and scheduling
  • Unlimited one-on-one event types
  • Reminders, reconfirmation requests and other workflows
  • Customizable branding and logos on your website
  • Hubspot, Paypal, Stripe, and 100s of integrations
  • Live chat support

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

I hope this helps!