Skip to main content
Question

Are previous bookings in Calendly also displayed in Google Calendar?

• 9 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have connected my Google calendar.  A new test booking is displayed. What do I have to do so that all previous bookings in Calendly are also displayed in Google Calendar? Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Dipl-Psych18586 - great question! Firstly, welcome! Check out our New User Guide when you have a chance - it’s a great resource as you learn the Calendly ropes! 

Now, to your question - let’s clarify what Calendly is and how it works for some context!

Calendly is a scheduling platform that essentially sits on top of your connected personal calendar. It checks for events marked “busy” and interprets them as conflicts, preventing invitees from scheduling new events at those times. When an invitee schedules with you, the event is automatically published to your personal calendar and appears on your Calendly Home page under Scheduled Events. Both you and your invitee receive confirmation by email as well, helping to streamline scheduling for appointments, meetings, and more!

With that knowledge in mind - it’s not possible to push bookings that were made before you set up your connected “add-to” calendar to that calendar after the fact. New bookings that are made after you set up your “add-to” calendar will appear there, which is why you see your test booking (success!). However, you will need to manually add any bookings made previously to your Google Calendar if you wish to see them there. 

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat! Let us know if you get stuck on anything else while you get set up, and we’ll be here! 

Thank you, this information helps me.