Skip to main content

Hello Community, 

I would like to ask if it is possible to swap/assign my personal created shared event to a team?

I want to avoid i need to change all the links on external websites and pages etc. 

Hello @Admin TT - great question!

Unfortunately, your personal events “live” where they are created. You will not be able to reassign this event type to a team, and will need to recreate a team event from scratch for that purpose.

Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You’ll also benefit from our Company Admin Guide.

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team.

You can read more about setting up teams and team events in the topics below! I hope this helps!