Skip to main content
Question

Auto Generating Single Use Links for Large Audiences

• 19 August 2024
  • 2 replies

I reviewed all the options for single use link, and it’s pretty manual. I am sending out an email to 100+ clients to book a consultation event, and need the single use link to be Auto Generated instead of manually having to: (1) generate a link, (2) copy & paste 100+ links.

I am also using a routing form to enable clients to choose whom they want to meet with, and based on their answer, they would be directed to the right booking page. ​​Can we limit the booking to a single use (single book) once the routing to the event takes place? If we leave the booking open, customers will spam our calendar with multiple bookings using different booking information, and we really need to limit this. At the moment, we manually share a single-use link with each client, but it is time-consuming.

Hi Hozaifah!

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to do this with Calendly at the moment. This is, however, a very good idea and I’ve marked it as such in our system. I’ll make sure our product team takes a look at this request. I’ve done some digging for work arounds and it does look like Zapier users are creating single use link via Calendly’s API. This might be an avenue to explore - GUIDE: Use Calendly’s API to create single use links

Thanks @Sean Marlin. I will look into the API option.