Skip to main content

Is there a feature that allows for the meeting link or calendar invite to be automatically sent to all email recipients after an individual selects a meeting time?

For example, if I need to meet with a group of clients, it seems that either A) the first individual has to add all other invitees to the event when they select a time, 😎 all invitees have to go in and select the same time, or C) I have to go in and manually add all other invitees to the call after the first person signs up. 

I have used other services that will auto-send invites to all included on an email thread and am hoping Calendly can do the same. 

Hi @Tanner10630,

Great question. It sounds like you might know exactly who is attending the meeting, so one thing you could do is pre-populate the additional guests email. More on that here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226766767-Pre-populate-invitee-information-on-the-scheduling-page#h_0f5dfae8-723f-4ba2-b96e-26b57b4b51fc

I’ll keep digging and see if there are any other solutions, but the limitation is really on the calendar service itself. For example, on the personal use version of Google Calendar I can invite via link but the same functionality isn’t there on the business version. (Just double checked: Sure enough I can share the link to a dentist appointment but not a work meeting!)

What calendar service are you using? Maybe we can dig in there.

That is very interesting! That is very helpful thank you. We use Google Calendar.